Thursday, July 18, 2013

An Engagement and a Favor

This blogger has some exciting news! Last Saturday, July 13, my wonderful boyfriend of over 2 years asked me to be his wife!!




On a morning kayaking trip, we took a breather on a beautiful piece of beach, much like we did on one of our first dates. As I was enjoying the sun, Shane told me he wanted me to see a picture of Sadie, our yellow lab. When I opened my eyes, it was a picture much like one I had fallen in love with on Pinterest only it was our dog...with my ring!! I looked to Shane who was on his knee with a sweet smile, sparkling blue eyes, and a BIG question. I squealed a "yes!!" and we excitedly hugged and laughed and basked in our lovely bliss.







During all this excitement, Shane and I entered into a contest for the ultimate dream wedding in Pensacola. Its called the Block Party Wedding and it brings together all of the top vendors in Pensacola, Fl who have graciously offered to donate their services to one lucky couple for a wedding in September!

Shane and I have made it into the TOP 10 and we are so excited!! But now I need your help, fellow bloggers and friends.

PLEASE VOTE FOR SHANE AND LIBBY TO WIN A FREE DREAM WEDDING!!!

We are so excited about this opportunity that we want to make a donation to a local charity with the money we will have saved on our wedding  if we win this amazing wedding! 

You can read our love story on the home page, and vote under the Vote icon in the top menu bar. (That makes sense, right?) One vote per email address, so please please please send this to your family and friends and let's show Pensacola how tight knit the blogging world really is!!


(Courtesy of Aislinn Kate Photography- one of the vendors of the Block Party Wedding!)

Thank you so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment